We welcome groups of 4 or less to come and experience tea with a seasoned tea server (4pm to 8pm with the last appointment taken at 7pm), or enjoy self-service (11 am – 5pm) by pouring tea yourself! We have tea-ware for all self-service guests. We also welcome you to bring your own personal tea ware.
- Gong Fu Cha – traditional Chinese tea service – one tea, up to 4 guests – $30/hour
- Gan Pao (Dry Pouring) Gong Fu Cha – this a more elegant, formal type of gong fu cha that requires more deliberate attention – one tea, up to 4 guests – $30/hour
- Self Service – one tea and tea-ware – $10
- Additional teas can be added to Gong Fu Cha or Gan Pao for $7/each.
- Server will be wearing a mask and hand sanitizer is provided.
- Internal Gong Fu Cha – this is a more mindful experience where we will focus on the Qi of the tea and the interaction between the tea and the guests (please minimize perfume/cologne use) – one tea, up to 4 guests – $40/hour.
- Cha Yi -Unlike the casual practice of Gong Fu Cha, Cha Yi represents the formal discipline of Chinese tea culture. Connected to Chinese imperial tradition dating back to the time of Lu Yu, this refined practice is similar to the Japanese tea ceremony and involves highly specialized techniques for the steeping and presentation of tea – one tea, up to 4 guests – $50/hour.
Please fill out the form below to make/confirm reservations!